Client Accounting Services - Clarksville, TN
Stone, Rudolph & Henry,
Our growth has resulted in the need for an additional client accounting services professional in our Clarksville office:
1. Monthly and/or quarterly bookkeeping services
2. Preparation of sales tax report
3. Preparation of business tax, Corporate or LLC annual reports
4. Preparation of various other reports
5. Preparation of W-2’s and 1099’s
6. Review bookkeeping issues with clients
1. Degree preferred
2. Three to five year’s bookkeeping experience preferred
3. Experience with Windows systems, QuickBooks, and spreadsheets required
4. Highly motivated individual
5. Must be able to work independently
Contact us today!
Please email your resume with related experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (931) 647-5445, Attn: Lauren Burton-Ransdell. All replies will be held in the strictest confidence.
Stone, Rudolph & Henry, PLC wants the very best accountants and consultants at every level to join our progressive firm. We are a full service public accounting and consulting firm that has served clients in Tennessee and across the nation for over 60 years with accounting, auditing, tax planning and preparation, business consulting and technology services. We are committed to the principles of personal service, professionalism and integrity. Does this sound like the job for you?
Here is what we have to offer:
• Top salary and benefits
• Balanced professional and personal life
• Stimulating work environment
• Professional growth and development
• Leading edge technology
• "A Great Place to Work"
Contact us today. Please e-mail your resume with related experience to email@example.com or fax to 931-647-5445. All communication will be held in the strictest confidence.
Want to know more about us? Check us out at www.srhcpas.com or simply ask around the Clarksville & Nashville business community. We're members of the American Society of Certified Public Accountants, Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants, Clarksville Chamber of Commerce, Williamson County Chamber of Commerce and the Better Business Bureau.